Activating GST for Your Company
To use Tally.ERP 9 for GST compliance, you need to activate the GST feature.
To activate GST
- Open the company for which you need to activate GST.
- Press F11> F3.
- Enable Goods and Services Tax (GST)– Yes.
- Set/alter GST details– Yes.
State: Displays the state you have selected for your company. Helps in identifying local and interstate transactions. If you change the state, it will be updated in the company details.
- Specify the GSTIN/UINfor the business. This can be printed in the invoices as required. You can specify this later.
- Specify Applicable from date. GST will be applicable for your transactions from this date onwards.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.